Dementia and Alzheimer Disease In-Home Care
QualCare is the right choice to help your loved one live independently and comfortably at home
With the right support, someone with Dementia & Alzheimer’s can live at home for a long time. QualCare Cargivers has been entrusted by family’s to care for loved ones since 1994. Over the course of many years, we have learned to provide specialized care for Dementia & Alzheimer patents which requires a focus on creating safe and comfortable living environments, and focused care solutions tailored to the unique needs of your loved one.
Create a Safe and Comfortable Living Environment
A person with Dementia or Alzheimer’s needs specialized care to ensure the safest and most comfortable living environment possible. QualCare Caregivers specializes in:
- Assisting family members to eliminate hazards, such as rugs and carpets, from inside the home;
- Recommending alterations to the home, such as adding labels to drawers, improving lighting, adding locks, or childproofing, which help minimize safety concerns;
- Ensuring the temperature of the home is optimal, noise and distractions are minimized for personal maximum personal comfort;
- Providing appropriate care and supervision to protect that person's safety;
- Attending to basic self-help needs and other activities.
As time goes on, QualCare continually works with the patients to address their needs and progressively provides value added services to ensure the client lives independentaly, safely, and comfortably for as long as possible.
QualCare Dementia & Alzheimer solutions can be provided for as little as a few hours, developed for regular scheduled care while family members are at work, or on vacation, or 24/7 care for around the clock care.